Event Date: July 9 – July 10
Last date for registration: July 8, 4:00pm
Venue: B’hub, Mar Ivanios Vidyanagar, Nalanchira, Trivandrum
Only one application per team is required. You will be contacted when we announce the shortlisted candidates.
A few ideas for you to try
- AR/VR based Indoor Navigation for large buildings such as Malls
- AR/VR game based on Indian Culture that would engage Indian audience better.
- AR/VR game based on ground plane detection with auto generated level and complexity
- Bring outdoor games indoor, using Augmented Reality (Example: Football, cricket, golf, hockey)
- AR/VR Game Development using Unit AR RTS/ AR Platformer/ AR Shooter
- Story telling using Unity’s Cinemachine/AR
Make sure entire pre-build projects shouldn’t be used for development
Feel free to think outside the box and come up with more creative use cases!